Space: 1999 Eagle Photoetch Set
More Images Order form
Shipping to Europe starts on February 24, 2014.
Update the venerable Eagle Transporter kit from AMT/ERTL with this all-new photoetch set.
- End caps for the transport pod with accurate raised and recessed details. Doors now line up with those on the framework support modules.
- Replacement airlock doors with the correct size and shape.
- Rocket engine diffusers.
- Raised panel blast deflectors for the RCS (reaction control thruster) packs.
- Window frames for the Command Module.
- Landing gear updates with cages, pad hardware and “scissors” in both landed and in-flight positions.
- Scratchbuilding experience required to update the landing gear.
- Provisions included to allow builder to make their own working gear.
- Instructions are not included for making working landing gear. These details are left to the builder, who should have advanced scratchbuilding experience, especially with creating moving linkages.
FOR KIT: MPC791 & Classic
View Instructions (PDF)
Pricing & Ordering